Marketing your listing
If you want your property to sell quickly and for the best price, you'll need to give it a wide exposure to the market. My 10-Point Marketing Plan shown below is designed to do just that. My goal is to aim high as a Customer Service Professional. Contact me
10- Point Marketing Plan for selling your Home
- Pricing and staging strategies to be competitive with the current market and trends.
- For-sale sign with QR code that sends buyers to a virtual tour.
- Distribution of just listed marketing to neighbors encouraging them to tell friends and family.
- Post your home on the local MLS and add multiple photographs.
- Feed your home’s listing to more then 200 Internet sites.
- Maximize exposure for your home using Social Media marketing.
- Create a unique and complete website just for your home.
- Track all marketing efforts and provide weekly feedback.
- Create an Open House schedule to promote your home.
- Target marketing to active buyers and investors.
Sellers who stop making mortgage payments and those headed into default who cannot refinance or work out financing alternatives with their lender have 3 options for sale: sell the home before foreclosure is final, give a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure to the bank or let the bank take the property in foreclosure. Buyers and investors often try to negotiate with the bank on short sales before the home foreclosure is complete, especially if the home is worth less than its mortgage balance.
What to do next?
Call (719) 659-9482 or simply enter your information on this page and we will provide you with a speedy response. The more information given, the more accurate the evaluation. All information you provide is secure and will be kept strictly confidential. There is no obligation. Please indicate when you are thinking of selling and what you think your home is worth.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here